Saturday, October 6, 2012

Attempted Chocolate Pudding Pie

As pretty as it looks, this is a fail that I am not proud of.

I tried to make Great Grandma's Chocolate Pudding from Joanne Fluke's Cream Puff Murder, I really did.  But despite my attempts at tempering the egg yolks and the chocolate, I somehow managed to scramble those yolks.  And the chocolate did not melt all the way.

But put it in a graham cracker crust, top it with whipped cream, and feed it to unsuspecting relatives - they'll never know the difference! ;)

So, this was a failure.  Just thought I should put this out there because I do make mistakes sometimes, and anyway these are pretty pictures. :)
Let me know if you have any success making this pudding into a pie!  The recipe can be found here.
-JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...