Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Hunger Games!

I'm a Hunger Games fanatic.  I've written fanfics, done fanart, and I'm a rabid shipper to boot.  TEAM FINNICK!  (For those who don't have a clue what I'm talking about, read the series.  Seriously.)

In addition to loving a hypocritical teen book protesting and promoting violence as entertainment, I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow, bright and early at 5:30 - which, if you've traveled a lot in your life, ain't that bad.  6:00 flights kill me.

Then I'll be tanning in the U.S. Virgin Islands at Maho Bay Camps on St. John.  Not to brag or anything. XD

So, what I'm trying to say is, I won't be posting for a week or so.  But when I come back, I'll have loads of pretty pictures (hopefully including a few sunrises and a few Look Up-eligable pics) and maybe a review or two of the food there.  Plus a tan and plenty of new ideas for recipes and more! :D

Love,
JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...