Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Apologies... Sorta

Sorry for all the lame picture posts that I've been doing.  I've been focused on food for a rather long stretch and I thought I'd mix it up a little, be a rebel and all that.

Well, that's my excuse.

The real reason is, between writing a term paper and an essay simultaneously, I've become addicted to a video game called Skyrim.


It.  Is.  Amazing.

So, some of my posts may be Skyrim-oriented in the future, but do not despair!  I'll continue posting recipes and hopefully nice-looking photos!  I refuse to totally succumb to the great graphics and the fact that it's the first "gamer" game I've ever played... :/

So, yeah.  If you're interested because of the delicious picture, check out the official website here. :3

-JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...