Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Going Vegetarian

NOT PERMANENTLY!

Those are the two most important words of this whole post.  I could never, ever live without my meat. XD  I'm giving up meat to see if I can, maybe save a few animals in the process, and to explore vegetarian cooking.  I hope to last at least a month, because shunning seafood is gonna be really tough and may just push me off the wagon.

So, this means I'll be posting vegetarian-friendly recipes for a (hopefully not too short) while!  If you're interested in great vegetarian food, I'll make at least one recipe from The Cheese Factory Restaurant, an amazing restaurant in the Wisconsin Dells that I try to visit at least once a year. :)  You may recognize the name for their famous grilled cheese, but they have much more to offer than a simple sandwich.

Here's to my resolution!  Let's hope it lasts... at least until I've made something good! XD

-JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...