Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mega Chocolate Cookies

This is incredibly out-of-date, since I made these cookies in June... XD  I'm a lazy blogger, I'll admit it, but from now on, I'll try my hardest to post at the very LEAST once every two weeks.

Now, on to the good stuff.

I made these Mega Chocolate Cookies (recipe from http://mistyyoon.com/2010/10/12/mega-chocolate-cookies/) for my birthday, which was, well, a while ago.  But they were pretty dang awesome, although I'll be posting my modified version of the recipe later for those of you who don't like bittersweet chocolate.  Yeah, they're "mega" for a reason: 4 kinds of chocolate (milk, semisweet, white, bittersweet) and pecans.  And they were delicious.

This:

Turns into this:
Which turns into these (caution: major photo tonage ahead):



Yeah.  It's a big batch, but somehow it only lasted two days...  Then again, extended family and late-night snacks call for lots of cookies!

Thanks to Misty Yoon and her amazing recipe, and check back next week for my modified recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...